1. Holiness is the highest and divinest power in earth and in heaven.
2. Keep yourself holy, and pure.
3. Light is everywhere visible only in the men of holiness.
4. Light is everywhere visible only in the men of holiness.
5. Perish in the struggle to be holy; a thousand times welcome death.
6. Go on thinking holy thoughts continuously, that is the only way to suppress base impressions.
7. Hold yourself in readiness, i.e., be pure and holy, and love for love’s sake.
8. Keep yourself holy and pure.
9. Work hard. Be holy and pure and the fire will come.
10. It is our own mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Our thought make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light. First, believe in this world --------------- that there is meaning behind everything. Everything in the world is good, is holy and beautiful. If you see something evil, think that you are not understanding it in the right light. Throw the burden on yourselves!
11. Poverty is not a synonym for holiness.
12. Holiness is the highest and divinest power in earth and in heaven.