1. No action can give you freedom; only knowledge can make you free.
2. Freedom is to lose all illusions.
3. To become pure is the shortest path to freedom.
4. Freedom is the one goal of all nature, sentient or insentient; and consciously or unconsciously, everything is struggling towards that goal.
5. Let us then be brave and sincere: whatever path we follow with devotion, must take us to freedom.
6. No action can give you freedom; only knowledge can make you free. Knowledge is irresistible; the mind cannot take it or reject it. When it comes, the mind has to accept it; so it is not a work of the mind, only, its expression comes in the mind.
7. The greatest goodness is the highest freedom.
8. How freedom is to be attained
The goal of all nature is freedom, and freedom is to be attained only by perfect unselfishness.
9. We have got to work and worship and struggle to be free.