1. ………………..let everyone be taught that the divine is within, and everyone will work out his own salvation.
2. Let men have light, let them be pure and spiritually strong and educated, then alone will misery cease in the world, not before.
3. All healthy social changes are the manifestations of the spiritual forces working within, and if these are strong and well adjusted, society will arrange itself accordingly. Each individual has to work out his own salvation; there is no other way, and so also with nations…………….It is very easy to point out the defects of institutions, all being more or less important, but he is the real benefactor of humanity who helps the individual to overcome his imperfections under whatever institutions he may live. The individuals being raised, the nation and its institution are bound to rise.
4. The ideals of us are RENUNCIATION and SERVICE…………...…….Intensify yourself in these channels, and the rest will take care of itself.
5. Bring forth the power of the spirit, and pour it over the length and breadth of
6. But bold we must be. Hiding facts is not the way to find a remedy.
7. We are to be saved from sin by being saved from ignorance.
8. We must work out our own problem, the prophets only show us how to work.
9. It is the culture of the heart, really, and not that of the intellect that will lessen the misery of the world.
10. Our solution is renunciation, and love, these are the fittest to survive.
11. The Vedas cannot show you Brahman, you are That already; they can only help to take away the veil that hides the truth from our eyes. The first veil to vanish is ignorance, and when that is gone, sin goes, next desire ceases, selfishness ends and all misery disappears. This cessation of ignorance can only come when I know that God and I are one; in other words, identify yourself with Atman, not with human limitations. Disidentify yourself with the body and all will cease. This is the secret of healing. The universe is a case of hypnotization; dehypnotize yourself and cease to suffer.
12. Let us perfect the means; the end will take care of itself. For the world can be good and pure, only if our lives are good and pure. It is an effect, and we are the means. Therefore, let us purify ourselves. Let us make ourselves perfect.
13. ………………arise, awake, for the time is propitious. Already everything is opening out before us. Be bold and fear not. It is only in our scriptures that this objective is given unto the Lord--------------Abhih, Abhih. We have to become Abhih, fearless, and our task will be done. Arise, awake, for your country needs this tremendous sacrifice.
14. When the life-blood is strong and pure, no disease germ can live in that body. Our life-blood is spirituality. If it flows clear, if it flows strong and pure and vigorous, everything is right; political, social, any other material defects, even the poverty of the land, will all be cured if that blood is pure.
15. Give up.
16. Renounce everything.
17. Manifest the divinity within you, and everything will be harmoniously arranged around it.
18. Every child is a born optimist; he dreams golden dreams. In youth he becomes still more optimistic. It is hard for a young man to believe that there is such a thing as death, such a thing as defeat or degradation. Old age comes, and life is a mass of ruins. Dreams have vanished into the air, and the man becomes a pessimist. Thus we go from one extreme to another, buffeted by nature……………..not one ideal can be fully attained, not one thirst can be quenched………………and when latter we get kicked about by society like foot balls…………………we sit in a corner and croak and throw cold water on the enthusiasm of others.
But bold we must be. Hiding facts is not the way to find a remedy. As you all know, a hare hunted by dogs puts its head down and thinks itself safe……………….If we sit down and lament over the imperfection of our bodies and minds, we profit nothing; it is the heroic endeavour to subdue adverse circumstances that carries our spirit upwards.
19. The miseries of the world cannot be cured by physical help only. Until man’s nature changes, these physical needs will always arise, and miseries will always be felt, and no amount of physical help will cure them completely. THE ONLY SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM IS TO MAKE MANKIND PURE. IGNORANCE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL THE EVIL AND ALL THE MISERY WE SEE. Let men have light, let them be pure and spiritually strong and educated, then alone will misery cease in the world, not before.